Managing KAFD corporate data and voice network and network security systems infrastructure. Leading KAFD network team in implementation, operation and troubleshooting of aforementioned systems to achieve required availability of IT systems and non-ICT systems connected to the network. Also, representing KAFD in coordination and establishing guidelines for KAFD site-wide network along with KAFD stakeholders.
- Reviewing and enhancing network design for KAFD corporate network including KAFD HQ.
- Working closely with KAFD stakeholders to enhance KAFD district-wide network design to cover KAFD Management and Smart City requirements.
- Leading network team to operate and manage data and voice network and network security infrastructure.
- Managing and support network infrastructure contracts for implementation.
- Providing support for IT network and network security components during business hours and outside business hours.
- Working with all KAFD teams to fulfil the network needs for all parties.
Strong knowledge of network and security protocols and
Expertise in designing, implementing, and managing network infrastructure
Proficiency in network architecture and connectivity solutions
Experience with network security best practices and risk management
Familiarity with enterprise security tools and technologies, such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and virtual private networks (VPNs)
Understanding of network monitoring and troubleshooting techniques
Ability to evaluate, recommend, and implement network and security solutions
Strong problem-solving and skills
Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
Project management abilities to plan and execute network and security initiatives